Hydraulic hoses are composed of three parts: inner tube, reinforcement and cover. They work together to withstand high pressure including operating pressure and impulse pressure. The quality of hydraulic hose will significantly affect its capability. So, when transported and stored, the hoses should be given enough care.
Hydraulic hose transportation
- Load and unload hydraulic hoses should be taken care.
- Too tight bending angles of rubber hoses should be avoided.
- No heavy objects are at top of packaged hoses in case of hose deformation.
- Hydraulic hoses should be kept away from acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents.
- Hoses should remain distance from objects with sharp edges and heat resources.
- When hydraulic hoses are moved, they can’t be dragged without care. For heavy hydraulic hoses, special lifting equipment is employed.
Hydraulic Hose Storage
- Warehouses where hydraulic hoses are stored, should keep clean, ventilated, appropriate ambient temperature ranging from -15 °C to 40 °C and 80% humidity. Hoses should avoid sunlight and rains in case of aging.
- When rubber hoses are stored, they should be separated according to different sizes and applications.
- Hose should be in relaxed state when stored. For inside diameter under 76mm, they can be packaged in reels.
- Hydraulic hoses should keep distance with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents and other corrosive gases and liquids.
- The storage period is no longer than 2 years in case of too long storage affects hose quality.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.